Sunday, February 18, 2018
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Lower Auditorium
Join us on February 18th at 4pm for the Deep Love marriage simulcast hosted by Dr Les and Leslie Parrott. Last year we hosted Fight Night by the Parrotts which was well attended, fun and informative! We had great feedback from participants so are hosting this year's simulcast. "Relationships deserve the very best and this simulcast event will help couples – at any age or stage – find what they need to achieve the very best in their marriages".
Some of the topics include:
- Your Money Methods—Kick financial friction to the curb!
- Your Personalities—Unpack your unique personality dynamics, separately and as a couple
- Your Love Life—Cultivate deeper intimacy
- Your Fight Types—Discover your “hot topics”, and the secret of leveraging conflict
- Your Talk Styles—Crack the code for deep, meaningful conversations
- Your Deepest Longing—Create your ultimate soul-to-soul connection
Come be encouraged to grow and deepen your love for one another.
Appetizers will be served. Cost is $20/couple.