• Before leaving your home, everyone in your family must complete the Covid self-check questions. You will also be screened at the door.
• We encourage everyone to bring face masks to wear when physical distancing is not possible (particularly when you enter and exit the building).
• You must check-in with the ushers at the main door when you arrive. They will confirm your name(s) on the registration list and/or scan your ticket(s) if you brought them (printed or displayed on your phone). Adults will enter through the main doors. Kids will enter through the St. Georges entrance for Children's Ministry.
• Kids check-in starts at 8:45am / 10:45am.
• Main doors open at 8:50am / 10:50am / 6:50pm.
• Doors close at 9:05am / 11:05am / 7:05pm.
• Hand sanitizer and any supplies you need for the service (e.g. communion) will be pre-packaged and available to pick up in the foyer.
• The sanctuary seating has been appropriately physically distanced. Please look for the taped markings indicating where you can sit.
• Following the service, everyone must immediately exit the building. An outdoor foyer will be setup in the church parking lot for the 50 people who attended the service upstairs.
• Parents should pick up their children at the St Georges entrance promptly after the service ends. Families are welcome to stay and visit on the grassy area on the St Georges side of the building.
1. Are you experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms, even MILD ones?
Symptoms include: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose,
loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite.
2. Have you travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
3. Did you provide care or have close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19?
Note: This means you would have been contacted by your health authority’s public health team.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, please cancel your booking and sign up for another service (you can be wait-listed as well).
If you registered for a service and are no longer able to attend due to Covid-19, or any other reason, please cancel your ticket on Eventbrite ASAP! We will reassign your ticket to someone on the waitlist.
Here is the process:
If you need any assistance, please contact the church office at
604-984-6422 or firstname.lastname@example.org