North Shore Alliance Church (NSA) is looking for energetic, hard-working team players to work in our office.
There are currently two open positions:
Worship Pastor - See Job Description*
Accounting Bookkeeper - See Job Description
* NOTE: As part of the application for the Pastor of Worship Ministries role at North Shore Alliance Church, we are asking for two video submissions:
- The first video should feature you leading in the context of a church service. Please provide a link with timestamps to the service. If the services are unavailable online, you can also send an mp4 video file via google or mail drop.
- For the second video, we are asking for a recording of you playing and singing the hymn “Come Thou Fount” on your preferred instrument. Please send us this video as an mp4 via google or mail drop.
Please see the attached job descriptions for further information. If you wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Brenda Martin, Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many opportunities to volunteer at NSA! Some of the areas you could help with include:
- Sunday Morning - Greeters, Ushers, Coffee Bar, or Welcome Desk Hosts
- Kids, Preteen or Youth Ministry Leaders
- Nursery Workers
- Worship Team - Singers and/or Musicians
- Sound and/or Media Techs
- Outreach Events
- Building Maintenance
If you are interested in volunteering at NSA, please speak with a Pastor or call the church office at 604-984-6422. We can help find an opportunity that matches your interests, skills and availability.
* Please note that some volunteer roles have special requirements (e.g. Criminal Record Check)