We would like to invite you to start using Church Center! This mobile app makes it easy to:
- Sign up for ministry groups and upcoming events right from your smartphone
- Access the Church Directory, share or make changes your to your contact information and/or profile settings at any time
- Pre-Check into NSA Kids on Sunday mornings
1. Go to the App Store on your Smartphone and search for Church Center.
2. Download the “Church Center” App
3. Click Get Started.
4. Find North Shore Alliance Church either by:
a. Use my Location will generate a list of churches in the area. Just scroll through until you
find North Shore Alliance Church.
b. To Search Manually enter North Shore Alliance Church, enter the city, province, and
Canada, and our church should be the only one that pops up.
5. Once you find North Shore Alliance Church, click This is My Church.
6. Follow the steps until the North Shore Alliance Church home page appears.
1. Open Church Center App.
2. Click on Signups on the bottom right of your screen.
3. All of our current event and ministry registrations will appear
OPTIONAL: To see ONLY one category (e.g. events for children), click All Categories and
choose the appropriate category (e.g. Children).
4. Click on the event you want to attend, and press Register.
5. Check off the people you would like to register, select the appropriate participant type from the drop down list beneath each name, and press Next: Details.
6. Complete the contact information and any other questions, then press Complete Registration.
1. On Sunday morning (or the day of the Event) open Church Center App.
2. Click on Check-in on the bottom of your screen.
3. Select “NSA Kids Sunday Morning” (or Event name) from the list.
4. Choose who to check in, as well as the time, location, any options, and who’s checking them in, then press Next.
5. Take the QR code and scan it at one of the iPad check-in stations.
6. Your name tags will print and the selected people will be checked-in!