If you would like to make a financial contribution to North Shore Alliance Church, you can donate online through PayPal by clicking on the "donate" or "payment plan" buttons below.
Are you curious what it costs NSAC when you donate online? Here are some details of the costs incurred by NSAC for various types of donations:
- Paypal: 1.6% of your donation amount+0.30 per transaction
- Pre-Authorized Debit: .90 per transaction (See PAD donation option below under "Alternate Ways to Give")
(Gifts larger than $2000 need to come from an account that has been verified by PayPal – verification can be initiated by calling PayPal at 1-888-221-1161.)
Recurring Monthly Donation
Recurring Monthly Donation, including fees charged to NSAC
Alternate Ways to Give
- Bring your gift to a Sunday service and place it in the offering basket
- Mail your gift directly to the church
- Signup for Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) and specify an amount to be directly withdrawn from your chequing/savings account (bi-weekly or monthly) by downloading the PAD form at the bottom of this page and returning it to the church office. Contact Tami Cooke 604-984-6422 ext. 241 for questions or assistance.
- Send an Interac e-Transfer to [email protected]. Please include details for how the funds should be designated.
When giving a financial gift, it is preferable to designate your offering to a specific ministry category. You can do this by selecting the category using a giving envelope and entering the amount on the appropriate ministry category line.
The following is a list of commonly used ministry categories:
- General Fund - donations to this fund support the church operating budget, including church staff, ministry programs, and building operation expenses.
- Missions Fund - supports local and international missions and outreach programs. This fund is administred by the Missions and Outreach Team (MOT). Click Here for more information.
- Care Fund - this fund is used to support people within our community who need financial assistance with practical needs. It includes coffee time ministry and benevolence as administed by the Care Fund committee.
- Building/Capital Fund - donations to this fund are used for building improvements and capital projects
If you are considering making a donation of shares of stock to the church, please contact Tami Cooke to make arrangements to facilitate the transfer. [email protected] or 604-984-6422 x241
For questions regarding offerings and/or offering envelopes, please contact the accounting office at 604-984-6422 ext. 241.