The 2020 AGM was postponed in October due to Covid.
We will be hosting the AGM on Sunday, May 16th, at 12 pm. The AGM will be a drive-in held in the church parking lot. If you do not have a car and would like to attend, please email Anne Thicke at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM business will include the presentation of financial statements, the election of elders, the election of nominating committee members, and a time for question and answer. There will be an opportunity to send in your questions by text.
- Everyone is welcome to attend the AGM, but only NSAC Members are eligible to vote.
- We are limited to 50 vehicles in the parking lot. Please register to attend.
- Because cars aren’t allowed to idle (provincial law), please dress for the weather and consider bringing a blanket if it is a cold day.
- No getting out of the car, except to use the bathroom.
- You need a working radio tuned to 87.9FM
- Please drive your smallest car - big vehicles will park at the back (parking attendants will direct traffic).
- If you have an electric vehicle, you may want to bring an extension cord or use a portable radio rather than your car radio so that your battery isn't drained.