Welcome to North Shore Alliance!
If you are just beginning to think about spirituality, you'll find that NSAC is a place where you can ask questions and find answers. If you're looking to follow Jesus in the company of others, you'll find that authentic relationships are core to our ministries.
So welcome...we trust you'll find yourself at home with us and come to know just how deeply you are loved by God, and by us.
When & Where We Meet
Our Sunday morning services are at 9am & 11am
201 23rd Street East, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 3E4
PARKING: Our parking lot can be accessed from 23rd street. There is also street parking available.
SERVICE LENGTH: 1 hour 10 minutes (approx.)
WHAT TO WEAR: Most people dress casually for our Sunday services, but you are also welcome to dress more formally if that is your tradition or preference.
COFFEE & FELLOWSHIP: We hope you will join us after the service for refreshments and conversation. We would love to get to know you!
- The nursery is available upstairs for 0-24 months at both the 9 am and 11 am services
- NSA Kids Ministry for 2 years to grade 4 is available in the lower auditorium at both services
- The check-in station is open downstairs, starting 15 minutes before the service
- Parents should pick up their children promptly after the service ends
- Newcomers: Our church uses a computer-based check-in program for our children's ministry. Our greeter at the check-in station can help register your child.
- Preteens in grades 5 to 7 participate in worship at the 9 am and 11 am services, then are dismissed mid-service to gather in the upper meeting room off the balcony. Together the Preteens encounter Biblical truths through drama, games, discussion and prayer. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Protocols for Sunday Services (Starting Mar 11th, 2022)
In light of the Provincial changes effective March 11, we will no longer be limiting our services to 50% capacity, nor will we require masks for our worship gatherings.
Throughout the Covid season, NSA has been a church that attempts to hold a middle line between Covid-extremes. Our policies have been chiefly governed by a sense of care for our community. While we rejoice in this relaxation of restrictions, we also recognize that this long season of extraordinary health precautions will doubtless leave many of our members with a lingering sense of caution.
Therefore, if you feel more comfortable masking when coming to church, your mask will be welcome. If you feel comfortable without a mask at church, we request that you treat people who wear masks with courtesy and kindness.
On Communion Sundays, individually packaged Communion elements will be available as you enter.
Offering boxes will be available at the exit. You can also give online through our website.
LIVE STREAM & RECORDINGS: