In these divisive times, our desire is to be a faith community that is welcoming to people with different perspectives on Covid 19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have questions or concerns on these protocols.
Updated Protocols for Sunday Services (Starting August 29th)
Worship service attendees will NOT need to prove vaccination status under the new provincial rules, however masks are recommended.
Covid Safety Protocol
The following is our current Covid Protocol for Worship Services. Please note that we will continue to review and adjust our protocols to meet best practices as we receive new information and the health regulations are updated.
- Please attend services when you have no cold, flu, or Covid-19 sypmtoms (even mild ones)
- Mandatory when entering and exiting the building, and transitioning to different areas (exceptions will be made for people unable to wear masks)
- Masks are recommended for everyone throughout the service
- We STRONGLY request that people who are not fully vaccinated wear masks.
- Seating in the balcony will be designated as a “Mask-Required” zone
- Singing is allowed for everyone
- Individually packaged Communion elements will be available as you enter (on Communion Sundays)
- Offering baskets will be available at the exit
- Our capacity will continue to be 50%
- Everyone will enter through the main doors off the parking lot for the Worship Service (both main floor and balcony seating)
- Seating has been appropriately physically distanced on every other pew -- please sit 2 m away from the next group, and do not enter or sit in roped-off areas
- Registering for services will no longer be necessary unless attendance increases and we cannot provide seating for everyone within the 50% capacity
- Everyone must exit the building after the service ends
- There will be an outdoor foyer time in the parking lot
- Prayer Ministry will be available outside
- The nursery is available upstairs for 0-24 months at both the 9 am and 11 am services
- NSA Kids Ministry for 2 years to grade 4 is available in the lower auditorium at both the 9 am and 11 am services
- Kids check-in at the St. Georges entrance starting 15 minutes before the service
- Parents should pick up their children at the St. Georges entrance promptly after the service ends
- Newcomers: Our church uses a computer-based check-in program for our children's ministry. If you would like, you can pre-register your family by clicking here, which will save you time when you arrive at church. If you register your child by midnight on Saturday night, they should be in our system in time for the Sunday Service.
- Preteens in grades 5 to 7 participate in worship at the 9 am and 11 am services, then are dismissed mid-service to gather in the upper meeting room off the balcony. Together the Preteens encounter Biblical truths through drama, games, discussion and prayer. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The live stream video will continue to be available on our website (www.nsac.bc.ca/live) at 9 am and 11 am.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- Contact email@example.com or 604-984-6422