Welcome to North Shore Alliance!
If you are just beginning to think about spirituality, you'll find that NSAC is a place where you can ask questions and find answers. If you're looking to follow Jesus in the company of others, you'll find that authentic relationships are core to our ministries.
So welcome...we trust you'll find yourself at home with us and come to know just how deeply you are loved by God, and by us.
When & Where We Meet
Our Sunday morning services are at 9am & 11am
201 23rd Street East, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 3E4
PARKING: Our parking lot can be accessed from 23rd street. There is also street parking available.
SERVICE LENGTH: 1 hour 15 minutes (approx.)
WHAT TO WEAR: Most people dress casually for our Sunday services, but you are also welcome to dress more formally if that is your tradition or preference.
COFFEE & FELLOWSHIP: We hope you will join us after the service for refreshments and conversation. We would love to get to know you!
- The nursery is available upstairs for 0-24 months at both the 9 am and 11 am services
- NSA Kids Ministry for 2 years to grade 4 is available in the lower auditorium at both services
- The check-in station is open downstairs, starting 15 minutes before the service
- Parents should pick up their children promptly after the service ends
- Newcomers: Our church uses a computer-based check-in program for our children's ministry. Our greeter at the check-in station can help register your child.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Preteens in grades 5 to 7 participate in worship at the 9 am and 11 am services, then are dismissed mid-service to gather in the upper meeting room off the balcony. Together the Preteens encounter Biblical truths through drama, games, discussion and prayer. If you have any questions, please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFERING: Offering boxes are available as you exit following the service. You can also give online through our website or etransfer.
LIVE STREAM & RECORDINGS: