JOIN US AT NSAC THIS SUNDAY
Starting Sunday, July 4th you can attend a Sunday Worship Service without needing to register!
Please continue registering your kids for NSA Kids Ministry! This helps us plan and prepare appropriately for the number of kids attending.
Covid Safety Protocol
The following is our current Covid Protocol for Worship Services. Please note that we will continue to review and adjust our protocols to meet best practices as we receive new information and the health regulations are updated.
- Please attend services when you have no cold, flu, or Covid-19 sypmtoms (even mild ones)
- Mandatory when entering and exiting the building, and transitioning to different areas
- Optional during the service once you are seated
- Recommended throughout the service until two weeks after your second vaccination
- Seating in the balcony will be designated as a “Mask-Required” zone for those who feel more comfortable with masks on throughout the service
- Singing is allowed for everyone
- Individually packaged Communion elements will be available as you enter (on Communion Sundays)
- Offering baskets will be available at the exit
- Starting July 1st we are able to increase our capacity to 50%
- Everyone will enter through the main doors off the parking lot for the Worship Service (both main floor and balcony seating)
- Seating has been appropriately physically distanced on every other pew -- please sit 2 m away from the next group, and do not enter or sit in roped-off areas
- Registering for services will no longer be necessary unless attendance increases and we cannot provide seating for everyone within the 50% capacity
- Everyone must exit the building after the service ends
- There will be an outdoor foyer time in the parking lot
- Prayer Ministry will be available outside
- NSA Kids Ministry for 2 years to grade 5 is available in the lower auditorium at both the 9 am and 11 am services
- Kids check-in at the St. Georges entrance starting 15 minutes before the service
- Parents should pick up their children at the St. Georges entrance promptly after the service ends
- The group for grades 5 to 7 will continue to meet outside in the tent at 9 am on July 4th and July 11th. Please email email@example.com prior to Sunday morning to let Michelle know if you are planning to attend or for more information.
- The live stream video will continue to be available on our website (www.nsac.bc.ca/live) at 9 am and 11 am; however, we will no longer be hosting the live chat.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-984-6422