Save the Date!!! Our 2019 Women’s Retreat will be held April 13-15th at Stillwood Camp near Cultus Lake. Please put it in your calendar and plan to attend!
Weekly Women's Ministry
We will start the new year with a study of the book of Ruth, "Finding God in the Margins" by Carolyn Custis James. "This bracing narrative puts on dislplay a radical gospel way of living together as human beings that shouts abou the Kingdom of God, foreshadows Jesus' gospel, and raises the bar for women and for men then and now". Please join us!
Begins January 16th, 9:30-11:15am. Cost is $18
We are a growing women's community, where women from all walks of life are connecting and spiritually growing together.
On Wednesday mornings women of all ages come together in order to:
- study the Bible
- encourage and support one another
- grow by praying together
- celebrate the God-given uniqueness of being a woman
The schedule of Wednesday mornings follows:
- 9:00-9:15 Prayer time (open to anyone who wants to pray) (Sanctuary)
- 9:15-9:25 Coffee & time to connect (Foyer)
- 9:30-9:45 Large Group Session (worship, announcements, prayer) (Sanctuary)
- 9:45-11:15 Small Group Studies
If you have a question or a need regarding this ministry contact our team at [email protected]
Our Women's Ministry Leadership Team: