If you would like to make a donation to NSAC by Interac e-Transfer, please follow these steps:
- Login to your personal online banking website or app
- Select the etransfer function available from your bank
- Enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter amount
- Include a note/comment for how the funds should be designated* (see options below), and if you are donating by etransfer for the first time, please also include your email address so that we can contact you to obtain your tax receipt details.
- Send etransfer
Please note that you should not be required to add a security question and response, as we have registered this email address with our bank.
The following is a list of commonly used ministry categories for fund designation:
- General Fund - donations to this fund support the church operating budget, including church staff, ministry programs, and building operation expenses.
- Missions Fund - supports local and international missions and outreach programs. This fund is administered by the Missions and Outreach Team (MOT). Click Here for more information.
- Care Fund - this fund is used to support people within our community who need financial assistance with practical needs. It includes coffee time ministry and benevolence as administered by the Care Fund committee.
- Building/Capital Fund - donations to this fund are used for building improvements and capital projects
*Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the organization. Should a donor choose to restrict a contribution for use in a particular program or project, we will honour that restriction, with the under standing that, when the need for such a program or project has been met or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.