*NEW* WALK-IN SEATING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Starting this Sunday, March 28th we will be offering 16 seats for walk-in participants. Please register to reserve your spot! (Note: priority will be given to those without a vehicle)
As a walk-in participant, you will sit in the parking lot in a designated area at the drive-in service. The service is outside so please dress for the weather! There will be tents set up when it is raining.
Please socially distance from others before, during and after the service. Masks must be worn throughout.
Those 70 years of age or older (even if vaccinated), a person who is living with another person who is infected with COVID-19 or who has upper respiratory or influenza-like symptoms, or a person with an underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system, should be cautious about attending an in-person worship service because of their higher risk of serious complications of COVID-19.
Join us for a Drive-in Church Service on Sundays at 11am!
At a drive-in service, you come to the church parking lot, remain in your vehicle, watch from your car but listen through your car radio! Tune your radio to 87.9 FM
A few things to note:
- We are limited to 50 vehicles in the parking lot. You are welcome to bring other members of your household in your vehicle, but only need to register the driver's information on the registration form.
- Because cars aren’t allowed to idle (provincial law) you might want to bring blankets and/or a hot drink to keep warm.
- No getting out of the car, except to use the bathroom.
- You need a working radio tuned to 87.9 FM
- Please drive your smallest car - big vehicles will park at the back (pastors will direct this on Sunday morning).
- If you have an electric vehicle, you may want to bring an extension cord, or use a portable radio rather than your car radio, so that your battery isn't drained by the end of the service.