The Cuban Alliance Women’s Ministry desires to see Christ transforming the lives of wives of pastors & church planters in Cuba through mentoring, discipleship and leadership development, so that they in turn can do the same with their women leaders and the women in their house groups and communities.
The Women's Ministry (MiMAD) is currently being directed by Pastor Lili Caron, and was founded and continues to be supported by one of our own NSAC missionaries: Gaileen W.
Please join us in praying for this vital ministry:
- Pray for the three regional women's (MIMAD) ministry teams. Each region has lost some key leaders for various reasons.
- Pray that the women's ministry local church teams will be strengthened to carry on their ministry. Pray that more churches would start their women's ministry in their churches and communities.
- Pray for the three day planning meeting of the MiMAD National Leadership Team in February led by the director Lili Caron.
- Pray for the urgent need for reprinting the Developing a Discerning Heart manuals in Cuba. There is no paper available in Cuba at this time for any printing. Pray for the needed funds for this printing job once paper becomes available again.
- Pray for Gaileen's desire to travel to Cuba this year, possibly with former IWs Blake and Kathy Penson. Gaileen is waiting for her new Cuban passport from Toronto in order to make this trip.
To learn more about the Cuban Alliance Women's Ministry, click here!