Join us for Sunday Services outdoors at 9 & 11 am on May 8th, 15th, and 22nd while our Sanctuary undergoes a much-needed lighting update.
You may choose to drive-in or walk-in for the services. Registration is not required.
The front of the parking lot near the tent will be designated for walk-in seating. We will have some folding chairs available, but please bring your own chair if you are able. Remember to dress for the weather! Tents will be set up if it is raining.
Drive-in participants will be directed to a parking spot by our attendants. Watch the service from your vehicle and tune your radio to 87.9 FM to hear the service broadcast.
A few things to note:
- Please remember that vehicles are not allowed to idle (provincial law), so you may want to dress warmly or bring a blanket to keep warm.
- You will need a working radio (or download a radio app on your smartphone) tuned to 87.9 FM.
- Please bring your smallest vehicle. Larger vehicles will park at the back to improve sightlines for everyone (parking attendants will direct this on Sunday morning).
- If you have an electric vehicle you may want to bring an extension cord or use a portable radio rather than your car radio so that your battery isn't drained by the end of the service.
Important Service Details:
- Children's programming will continue as normal at both the 9 & 11 am services. Please check-in your children before the service starts at the entrance on St Georges Ave.
- Our outdoor services will be shortened to approximately 45 minutes to allow for extra transition time between the services.
- Following the services, we will continue to have refreshments and fellowship in the parking lot. Prayer ministry will also be available during this time.
- Washrooms will be available inside the church building.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 604-984-6422.
We will have a pre-recorded service available for those who are unable to join us in person at the Outdoor Services. You can watch online on Sunday mornings at 9 & 11 am at www.nsac.bc.ca/live